Sunday, October 28, 2007

PAY IT FOWARD!!

I'm SO EXCITED to be a involved in the Pay It Forward Exchange! I found out about it from http://whimsicalknitting.blogspot.com/
here is the info: "It’s the Pay It Forward Exchange. It’s based of the concept of the movie “Pay it Forward” where acts or deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness are passed on.
So here’s how it works. You promise to make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on your blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You don't know what that gift will be yet, and it won’t be sent this month, probably not next month, but it will be sent (within 6 months) and that’s a promise! What they have to do in return, then, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."
I signed up under Curlyqnj athttp://www.ravelry.com/discuss/knitting-help/topics/22913If you would like to sign up under me you can send me a message or leave a message here!

Who will be my fist Angel? Is it you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think