Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Anniversary !!

Tonight or should I say last night after all it is after 2 in the morning, was my 2nd wedding anniversary, and it was wonderful!!!!!!!. I wish could tell you all about it, but I will not for the simple fact that this blog is rated G, go into much details except to say it was magical, however I will say that the menu was superb the wine was great and dessert was even more awesome. With that said I have to admit that right now I am a little pissed (tipsy) from drinking so many wine coolers.
But all and all it was a great night extremely romantic and intoxicating! (don't mean alcohol).

Well I am positively knackered so this will be very short, off to bed before my DH misses me from under the covers.

Nite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think