Thursday, November 01, 2007

Seven Random Facts-Tag I am it!!

I've been tagged by Knittykitty!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And I'm off !!

1. I had a serious crush I mean madly in love, wanted to spend the rest of my life kind of crush on my cousin Ryan as a child. I though he was the cutest, dreamiest boy ever to walk the face of the earth and what made it even worse was the fact that he didn't live in the Caribbean with us so he was like the posh cousin the one who lived in America, and back then that was big deal to live In America. No worries I am over that now and in my defense I was only 8 yrs old.

2. I ate stones when I was a child, little white rocks that tasted like chalk. thank God I am no longer a child.

3. Every night my older cousins and I would run down the gap butt naked and lie in the middle of the road until we saw lights from a vehicle coming and then dash off running. There were no street lights so it would be pitch black.

4. As a child growing up I would eat everything with a knife and fork, no matter what it was i would use a knife and a fork. Cereal, jello, cookies are some of the many food I have great talent in eating with a knife and fork!!!!

5. I am the biggest Michael Jackson Fan ever!!!I don't think there is another person alive who loves MJ more than I do, not even Knittykitty.
Growing up all my t shirts had his picture on them the only music I listened to was his, whenever any of songs came onto the television or radio everyone had to be quit or I would get on real bad, I am serious no messy with you here. Even now I have all his videos and music, the man is a musical genius. Wish I could say the same thing about his choice for a nose but never the less he still is my Favorite Artist.

6. I spent the better part of my teenage years hiding under my sheet in bed reading Mills & Boons and Loveswept romance novels. if my mum had caught me it would have been some serious trouble for me. I really love how in every book the two characters lived happily ever after.

7. You know how some people collect stamps or coins and things of that nature-well I have a very extensive collection of what I deem to be weird knickers seriously when I say weird I mean weird.(their are just for my collection)

I really hope none of the things I have said here make you think I am a bit nutty, I just like to think of my childhood and teenage years as very interesting and never boring.

Here are the 7 persons I have tagged.
Tiffany, Alexandra, Jeanie, Becka, Lu, Christina , Robyn

Thanks for this crazy idea Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think