Saturday, November 03, 2007

AAAHHHh! Yarn Drought


It's a cloudy 9 degrees out today, and I feel just the same. I have not picked up my shiny sticks for days now and it's really messing me up bad. I am in a knitting rut I have no yarn in my stash- zilch, zero, nothing,nada this is the most frustrating experience ever. And right now I am in no position to purchase any new yarn until the end of the month (((((((screaming))))))). So what is a poor girl to do ????

So for these past week or so I have been at home bored to tears with nothing to do except go unto Ravelry and KH and ogle other peoples yarns and FO's ((that's bad )) I'm like a junkie looking for a fix, I think pretty soon I'll go into shock or something. I need to knit ((((((ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh)))))))),

????Could this be my mid life crisis???? Or is this the end for me??

Ok seriously I can't way until this period of withdrawal is over this is so hard so so hard.

HHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeeeLLLLLLLLLLLLpppppppppppppppppppp can anyone hear my plea for help?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think