Friday, August 31, 2007

WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited I just ordered a very healthy portion of yarn to add to my stash I just can't wait, can life get any better than this delicious yarn and great needles now to find the perfect patterns to go with my yarn, check it out.
http://www.100purewool.com/servlet/StoreFront
Aren't those yarns yummy ooohh my and those colors. I know I am acting like a kid in a candy store but that is why this blog is so named. Because every new experience every new yarn or needle I try is like a whole new world opening up to me I just love it my new moto "To boldly go where ever my knitting takes me ".

Update!!!!!
I am not sure if I mentioned I am in the KH Suprise theme swap, well I am and I am having a ball finding things for my swappee I just hopes he/she likes my selections. I may have to hire Fed X or UPS to deliver this package.LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think