Monday, August 20, 2007

Like a kid in a candy store!!!!!!!

Believe it or not today was my first time to go into a bonafided yarn store............. you may find it hard to believe but where I come from we don't have yarn stores and the only yarn that is sold is >>>>>>>>>>>>A Cry Llics <<<<<<<<<<<.
You should have seen my face it lit up like a Christmas tree. I couldn't believe there was so many yarns out there and to actually get to feel and touch them it was a blast.

But that is where the trouble began I didn't want to leave I spent more than 2 hours in there and they were having and end of summer sale Ahhhhhhhhhh it was to much, but I had control this time. So I am proud of myself. but I am not so sure whats going to happen the next time I go back..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think