Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yummy!!!!

Hi just a quick post to show you guys a pic of a Traditional Bajan Coconut bread very delicious in all honesty this was my first attempt at making it, but only because my mum always made it for me before and why try reinvent the wheel.If you click on the link above it will take you to a page with a recipe for this sweet deletable morsel, I hope you are bold enough to try it let me know how it goes. You will notice the difference between mine and the one on the recipe page mine has no fruits, why you make ask? the answer I don't like dried fruit (yuck).So I enjoy mine just the same without the addition of fruit but please feel free to try your with or with your choice, I do know one thing thought which ever way you will enjoy it.
`

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think