Sunday, January 20, 2008

A few more Stitch MArkers

A few more stitch makers for my viewing pleasure, some made from shell beads I found here in Barbados I have so much more beads that are made from local beads but but I am planning on using those for my Blog competition which will be coming up soon for Valentine's. so stay tuned. So here are the latest ones not a huge amount but I am out of jump rings I need to replenish my stock. But things here on the island and a bit pricey so I will have to wait until I return to the UK or try to find a shop online that ships here ( not likely to find on thought).


Blue Mother Of Pearl Shark Tooth
Blue Specks
Leaves
Leaves and Shells
These leaf ones are my favourite so far and they are a gift for a new friend, I hope she likes them.
Stay tuned for my VALENTINE BLOG COMPETITION!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think