Monday, January 05, 2009

Friday Inspiration #4- Warming your Knees

This weeks inspiration is warming the knees. I think this is probably my favorite one as I do love the idea or snuggling up in a nice blanket and watching tele or reading or knitting. But in saying that I also have to confess that I have no knitted blankets of my own but I will fix soon as I have a few in my queue on Ravelry. Here are this weeks questions.

What has been your favourite finished blanket/lapghan?
Again I am limited in my options as I have only done 2 types of blankets and both where quite simple. But of the two I really liked the Pinwheel Blanket.
Do you have a favourite pattern that you'd like to make in the future?
Absolutely!!!!! I have had the Hemlock Ring Blanket on my wish list now for ages but have yet to find the perfect yarn for it. I want something soft yet, warming also with the amount needed I'll need something economical as well I am still trying to find that perfect yarn. Any suggestions?????

Do you have a favourite type of yarn for making blankets/lapghans?
No not as yet as all the ones I have made so far are done in Acrylic because they where for babies, but as I said above I want soft and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think