Sunday, December 21, 2008

Friday Inspiration #2- Warming your Neck

What is your favorite neck warming pattern?

I have been dreaming of doing this little number for quite a while now but I have not been brave enough to give it go as yet the pattern is called Ice Queen and I think it's so beautiful and feminine I love it.

However a pattern that I have actually done that I like would have to be one I recently did, a very simple bulky scarf for a friend and I am surprise at how much I love the finished scarf It was super quick and really created a nice lace-ish effect. the pattern is called Super-Fast, Ultra-Cozy Scarf. I did mine in New Lanark Bulky on 10mm needles it's about 65" long and 5" wide.

Do you have a favorite FO?


Absolutely I love the first neck warmer I ever did for my self there is no pattern as I created it myself. There is nothing fancy about it but I love the colors and it is oh so warm. I was done with 6mm Needles using an acrylic yarn :O)

Is there a style of neck warmer you particularly like?

Yes I like Cowl's because they have dual purpose as they warm the neck and cover the head as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think