Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Can't feel my fingers but still knitting....

My fingers are freezing but I am still knitting :O) Just a quick update to show a few Fo's. As usual I can't seem to get good pics I really need to take a photography class. As my photos do not do any justice to my Fo's.
Airy Scarf
Needle US10
Yarn Knit Picks Shimmer
This is my first very humble attempt as knitting with a Lace weight yarn not to bad I don't think.
Drawstring Pouch
Needle US 6
Yarn Sirdar Calypso
Meret
Needle US7
Yarn Knit Picks Wool of the Andes
I think this hat is my favorite project to date and it going all the the way to New York for my cousin Leisa as a Christmas Gift. I just love how it came out.
This is a hat I did a while back but I just couldn't find the right button I think I have so here it is button and all.

Well of to bed Weather man says 15cm of snow today so it's going to be Brrrrrrr freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think