Saturday, October 04, 2008

Twisted Rib Warmers

Hi there how is everyone doing? I hope it's warmer where you are than it is here?
I have been knitting again I know this is becoming a habit, but I rather like it! My recent FO are the Wrist warmers from Last Minute Knitted Gifts I really like how they came out and they fit perfectly But I think I will give them as gifts. Actually I am trying to knit all my Holiday gifts. I will keep all items on the smaller level, if I try to knit larger items I may end up with one FO, so Mittens, Scarf and Hats will be the best bet for me.
Anyway enough babbling here are the Mittens. I promise they do look way better than the pic I reall suck at taking pics.

Yarn: Noro Silk Country (Silk/Alpaca)
Needle: US#6 4mm
Cast on: Sept 24th 08
Bind Off: Sept 30th 08

1 comment:

  1. Again, very nice !!! I love the color Noro you've chosen. I always wondered what their pink would look like in a finished object !

    ReplyDelete

Hi tell me what you think