Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Funny Valentine


Hi everyone
HAPPY VALINTINES DAY.I am proud to present "My Funny Valentine" my blogs first competition all in honor of LOVE. The winner will receive 2 sets of stitch markers 12 in total of course the theme being love these stitch markers will show that theme.

The rules are simple just post your answer to my question here on or before the 29th of febuary 2008. I will take all the name of those who participated into a hat I and the fist name pulled will be the winner!!!
So here is the question ?????

What is the most selfless or exuberant or craziest or most outreageous or silly or embarassing or unique thing you have ever done in the name of LOVE???

Please don't be shy get involve and post your answers I can't wait to read what you guys write I am sure your answers will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think