Saturday, February 02, 2008

Kayla's Blanket


My lastest WIP Pinwheel Baby Blanket for my niece Kayla. The beginning was a little tuff but I found some very helpful tips on Ravelry which got me on my way. I am loving it so far it is knitting up pretty quickly considering I am a very slow knitter. And the pattern is very easy to remember so I don't have to walk around with a pattern it's all in my head. I will post more pics as it grows.
Stayed tune!
On another note I will be having a Valentine competiton here on my blog I will post the details on Valentine's day please feel free to enter or just post you comments.

Thats all for now I need to get back to my blanket it is very addictive this definitely will not be the last one I knit.

1 comment:

  1. This piece of work is beautiful ! I love it when that pattern gets stuck in my head and I can look like I really know what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi tell me what you think