Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hemlock !!!!!!

Here it is after talking about it for so long and wanting to knit this for what seems like forever, is finally done. Measuring at 5ft it's the Hemlock Blanket. It was such a nice knit the center motif knitted up pretty quick but as it went along and stitches increased it took a while to knit each row, that is not a complaint that's me just saying. I can see me knitting another one in a super chunky yarn to wrap in during the colder months.Overall a satisfying project.

Project info
Pattern Hemlock Ring Blanket by Jared Flood
Needle US 10½ / 6.5 mm and US 10 / 6.0 mm
Yarn Forsell Touch of Silk Aran
Amt Used 875.0 yards (800.1m)
Notes
After deciding which pattern to use as so many other have done mods on the original pattern I choose to to use the Rainey Sisters version. I stopped at row 106 and BO using original Bo which took 8 hours to complete.The color is a deep ruby red color but it was hard to photograph it.

Before Blocking:

After Blocking:




Merrry Christmas !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think