Monday, September 28, 2009

And the award goes to .......

I have been awarded to lovely awards, The first one came from Carolyn at Two Cables n' A Frapp. Carolyn is a fantastic knitter who makes knitting look so easy she is fearless. I feel like I have know her for ages and yet we have never met we live on opposite side of the pond. But she is terrific.

In accepting this award, first I want to thank my family who have been my source of encouragement and I want to thank God who without none of this would be possible and I want to thank Carolyn a true friend,

Here are the rules for the Box of Chocolate Award.

1. That you must pass this award to others.

2. Link back to me when you have passed them forward.

3. Write a nice post about this award.

4. You must read this award with a southern accent. I call it southern day where we all have to speak with a southern accent. I know that will be hard for some of you, but for the rest of us, we will be fine. So now, ya’ll just enjoy this little ol’ award and have fun with it.

5. And of course let your folks know that they have a nice award waiting for them.

And the Nominees are!!!

1.Monkeyfeet
2.Sarah's Day
3.Shameka Knits
4.Jane's Probably Knitting
5.Knitting by the ocean
6. 2 Sistahs Knit Together

The second award I also received from Carolyn at Two Cables n' A Frapp. Thanks again Sweetie.
This award asks that I reveal seven things about myself that you may not know and to nominate seven people. I'm not sure I can find 7 things I have not already mentioned on this blog, but I'll try.

Seven Things You May or May Not Want to Know About Alicia...

1.I am 5' 4" in height
2.I absolutely love Cheese with almost anything.
3.I love the film Dirty Dancing and have watched it over 500 times no lie.
4.I have a a large birth mark the shape of a tiger's head on my body.
5.My memory is horrid I don't remember things I even did yesterday sometimes.
6.I was born on a Saturday (ROFL)
7.I am presently having radiation treatment 3 times a week.

And the Award goes to .........

1.Monkeyfeet
2.Sarah's Day
3.Shameka Knits
4.Jane's Probably Knitting
5.Knitting by the ocean
6. 2 Sistahs Knit Together

3 comments:

  1. Hi y'all,
    I just got on to read your lovely blog. You are the sweetest lil thang to mention me (see, I can do southern quite well). I will be posting and passing this along within the next week.
    Radiation? Oh my, how is that going for you? I hope you are not having many side effects. I am thinking of you and sending you healing wishes and prayers.
    And a little dirty dancing music!
    More later-
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. bless you♥ I am so far behind on keeping up with all my blogging friends. Thank you so much for the award.. I really don't deserve it.. I see we have something in common.. I love cheese too!! I think I can't live without it♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - I'm dreadfully behind with my blog reading so please accept my belated but sincere thanks for the awards - I really am very flattered.

    I hope your treatment is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi tell me what you think