Friday, July 03, 2009

Forest Canopy shawl

So I have done it!! I have have completed my very forest Lace shawl Forest canopy Shawl, the pattern is very well written and very easy I strongly recommend it for any beginner in lace knitting, I am feeling quite happy with it I am already planning my next one in a much nicer yarn. I the pics that follow show it unblocked with lifelines and all then pinned to my bed and then my attempt to get artistic also one with me wearing it, no really it's just my arm. I am soooooo please with it.
I have already cast on for my second shawl Shetland Triangle and about to cast on Gail aka Nightsong. They will all become gifts as I don't think I should keep all this gorgeousness for myself. Anyway you be the judge. :O)






Well have a great night my friends. Bye

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It's gorgeous. I am "starring" this one for future reference. If you get this comment more than once, it is because I am having problems leaving a comment on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frosty girl, that is one fine piece of knitting. I am not sure if I could give that away. It is a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, you did it !!! It's beautiful and what a wonderful color !!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi tell me what you think