Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WIP'S

I am going into hospital later today, and have casted on loads of projects to take with me, to keep me company after the OP. First my real first pair of socks
Pom Pom Peds in Regia 6 ply and
Button Tab in Debbie Bliss Stella a nice cotton Silk mix so will be good for summer.
I have also been prepping for my long awaited Hemlock Ring. I have joined a KAL on Ravelry so should have loads of help. So as soon as I am back on my feet I will be posting progress pics of my what I hope will be beautiful Hemlock.
Well off to get some rest not sure if that will happen soon as i am very anxious about tomorrow, but God is my protector he will see me through this.
Talk to you soon bye
xx

1 comment:

  1. Well Hello there ! You and I are two people that don't usually knit socks and here we are working on socks at the same time ! I really like your yarns. That Regia looks soft and that Debbie Bliss is to die for. -- I've thought about making the Hemlock ring but have never considered what yarn to use. All prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi tell me what you think