Thursday, July 10, 2008

Uk Swap Question of the week #4

Hey all I really have not post a real post here in ages but that's just because I have been so busy since returning to the UK job hunting and all and then I threw my back out and have been in bed for the past 2 weeks almost all day just barely trying to answer the swap questions and maybe a moment or two on KH and Ravelry but I promise as soon as I am better I will fill you all in on every boring thing that has been going on in my knitting life.

Here are this weeks questions.

A knitting theme this week...

Q:What is your favourite thing that you have knit? (It might not be your favourite thing to wear but it was the most enjoyable to knit).
A:My favorite thing so far that I have knitted would have to be my pinwheel Blanket because it was different from at the hats I had knitted before,

Q:What is the worst thing you've ever knit?
A;A scarf I made from Fuzzy yarn I bought from the 99p store it is so darn scratchy I will never wear it I wouldn't even give it to my worst enemy

Q:What are your favourite knit blogs?
A: I read lottts of Blogs but I can't say that I have a favourite as I learn alot from all of them.

Q:What is the most amazing knitted thing you have seen (This Ravelry thread might help)
A:I just can't make up my mind at this point....but if I do make my mind up I will edit this post.

Q:What is your favourite knitted item to wear? Post a picture if you can
A: My most favorite knitted item would have to be my Cowl it keeps me so warm. Fortunately for you guys I don't have a pic of me in it. whew ( Not into to taking photos of myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think