Friday, June 13, 2008

UK Swap Question of the Week #1

As a part of the UK Swap there will be competitions going on . this question of the week is the first such competition, so here are the first questions:

What are you doing to participate in WWKIP day on Saturday?
I knit everywhere all the time so therefore I have a knit n public daily. As for the WWKIP I am not quite sure as yet, I have a wedding to go to on Saturday so I don't think that is an appropriate place for knitting but if I did knit it would definitely be the strangest place I ever knitted. (I will post a pic of wherever I knit on Saturday)

What is the strangest place you have ever knit?
Let me see so far I would have to say "no strange place as yet unless you consider the bathroom to be strange"

Later folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi tell me what you think